Our client, a large leading organization in the Kansas City Metro is looking for an ArcGIS Architect for a very long project – EXCLUSIVE opportunity. This role will be responsible for the overall Enterprise utilization of ArcGIS working with the Enterprise Architecture team. There will be a couple of responsibilities. One, to help square away an existing ArcGIS project that is not going so well, and two, work with the EA team on integrating ArcGIS into the EDW, and across various platforms.
Position would need to be onsite for most of the project, but some telecommute or remote work might be an option too.
Ideal experience would include:
- Architecture Design and Implementation
- .NET C# development & Architecture Design
- Hardware Capacity Modeling
- Network Capacity Modeling
- Design of Hardware Builds
- ArcGIS Server Administration
- ArcSDE (ESRI Database Middleware)
Interested in becoming part of this dynamic team environment?? Lets chat! email@example.com.. or call 785.226.0135.
Apex Solutions Group
O: 913.599.5255 x108