Job Title: GIS/CAD Technician
Client: IT Company (Leading Mobile Co. in US)
Duration: 12 Months – Contract
Location: Austin, TX. 78701
Full-time temporary maximum one year contract position working in teams on spatial data projects supporting engineers and data teams.
• One to two years experience using GIS software for spatial analysis.
• Background and related coursework in Urban Planning, Architecture, Geography or GIS.
• Database experience with SQL, scripting experience with Python.
• Internet research skills and experience.
Responsible for content analysis, validation, cleansing, collection and reporting. Analyze and validate data content and assemble new content from various sources, including databases, files/spreadsheets, and websites. Follow written instructions and data specifications. Respond to data inquiries from managers.
Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as needed.
BS/BA or MS/MA in Geography, GIS, Architecture, Urban Planning, Interior Design or Engineering.
• Experience with CAD/BIM applications with an emphasis on AutoCAD.
• Good report writing and communication skills.
If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at 732-898-1942 or send me a mail at email@example.com
Please note: Candidates only with valid work authorization in US may apply.