Website Bartow County, GA
Reporting to the Information Services Director, this position is responsible for providing GIS Analysis and Support to the Bartow County operating departments.
– Works with other County departments to provide GIS analysis, solutions and respond to data needs.
– Serves as a point of contact for GIS vendors and contractors.
– Develops, edits, maintains and updates geo-databases, data sets, and feature classes.
– Responds to and creates invoices for data requests as needed.
– Creates high-quality cartographic output suitable for publication and public display for other departments and for sale to the public.
– Provides structural numbering for new subdivisions, commercial buildings and individual properties; sends official notifications.
– Uploads, downloads and converts data from internal and external sources.
– Assists in providing GIS training to county staff.
– Installs GIS software updates.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
Full job description is available at http://www.bartowga.org/departments/human_resources/job_listings.php
Submit resume to Bartow County HR via email to email@example.com or via mail to Bartow County Human Resources, 135 West Cherokee Avenue, St. 256, Cartersville, Ga. 30120
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.bartowga.org/departments/human_resources/job_listings.php →