Job Summary: The GIS Specialist performs highly skilled tasks for the operational development and implementation of the Geographical Information System’s (GIS) data resources, application and maintenance activities.
Essential Tasks, Duties, and Responsiblities:
- Assists the GIS Supervisor in producing all GIS related work. Prepares documents, correspondence, and technical reports related to GIS.
- Assists with the design and development of GIS computer related applications.
- Works closely with end users to identify GIS requirements, technical issues and training needs; analyzes current business processes and recommends best practice solutions.
- Maintains and updates a variety of maps, drawings, plans and other graphic representations displaying layers and attribute data from databases, using cartographic techniques to represent spatial data.
- Designs, implements, and tests GIS web applications using Portal for ArcGIS to meet end user business requirements.
- *Find the full list by visiting the posting here.
Education & Experience:
- Associates Degree required in GIS or related field.
- Vocational training in drafting plus an AutoCAD Certification preferred. Equivalent education, work experience, knowledge and skills may qualify.
- 1 year CAD drafting experience required.
- 2 years GIS experience required.
- Experience utilizing AutoCAD Map 2014, ESRI ArcMap 10.3, and current version of Microsoft Office Suite required.
Find the details on the full posting. Visit ColumbusAirports.com or click here.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://columbusairports.applicantpro.com/jobs/645991.html →