Website DuPage County Govenment
Apply online only:
Title: GIS Analyst
Posting No.: 1383
Closing Date: Until Filled
Department: Information Technology
Hours: Full-Time Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Salary: $52,300-$67,000 annually
• Design scripts, models, and tools to support the enterprise GIS environment
• Help design architecture to accommodate new/emerging GIS technologies to meet County needs
• Install, configure, tune, monitor and maintain the various County geodatabase and enterprise GIS software
• Support the design and development of geographic information components, data services and applications within the County secure IT infrastructure
• Provide solid effort estimates by reviewing business requirements and software specifications
Requirements include the following experience or equivalent combination of training and experience:
• Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in GIS, Computer Science, Geography, Urban Planning, Civil Engineering, or a related field
• Three (3) years in Python Scripting, database management, GIS, systems design or programming
The preferred candidate will have:
• Experience with ESRI products ArcGIS-Desktop, Online, Server, Model Builder
• SQL Server, SDE Administration, SQL spatial experience is a plus
A pre-employment background check is required.
Applications accepted until position is filled.
Apply online only: http://www.dupageco.org/Jobs/
DuPage County is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.dupageco.org/Jobs/ →