3D Pavement Technology, Data Collection, & Mobile LiDAR
Interested in working for an industry leader in specialized highway data collection and the integration of 3D pavement technology, LiDAR, and geospatial data collection equipment?
Roadview, Inc. is hiring entry level full-time and seasonal Field System Operators. This is a great opportunity to gain hands on experience with some of the most advanced GPS, Remote Sensing and GIS equipment in the market.
· Responsible for driving company vehicles and operating cutting-edge mobile mapping collection equipment to gather quality and accurate data of roadways and their features.
· Navigating through unfamiliar areas, sometimes under adverse traffic conditions, while maintaining strict safety standards and maintaining proper data collection methods. (Clean driving record required)
· Work with support representatives to troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in the field.
· 100% travel within the United States with deployments averaging 8-12 weeks in duration.
Benefits of the Position:
· Travel the US with potential to see all 50 states.
· Position starting pay at $14/hour plus time and a half overtime pay for hours worked over 40/week
· Competitive daily per diem to cover food and drink expenses
· Weekly hotel budget provided
· Company provides housing between deployments
· No relocation required
· Benefits package for full-time employees
o Health Insurance (100% premium paid)!!!!
o 401K Matching
o Dental Insurance
o Paid Time Off
o Short & Long term disability and Life Insurance options
o FSA Account Options
· Bachelor’s degree required for full-time position.
· Valid drivers license and clean driving record required.
· Pre-employment drug screening
· Basic understanding of GPS & LiDAR
Related Search Terms: POS ROW Geology Science Engineering Mathematics Road Profiler Accelerometer Transportation Fleet Quality Sets Acquisition Infrastructure Asset Analysis Geography
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.mandli.com/careers →