Website MGP, Inc.
To improve communitites by insirinng innovation.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to a growing company and to be recognized in your career. MGP offers a stable and engaging work environment that provides professional development and the opportunity to make a difference.
MGP is a full service GIS consulting firm that specializes in data management and visualization for small-and medium-size local government. Established in 1998, MGP is a leading innovator of shared services models that accelerate outcomes and reduce costs for our clients.
The successful candidate will fill a strategic position within the company and contribute to the development of our client programs. Candidates must be approachable and friendly, driven to deliver client outcomes, and resourceful in creating successful outcomes. Upon successful completion of the training program, the candidate will be assigned to serve select clients.
· Undergraduate degree required in Geography, GIS, or related field
· Two years of full-time experience or completion of a Master’s degree in related field
· Local government background preferred
· Public utility, planners or engineering industry candidates also considered
· ArcGIS Desktop experience required
· ArcGIS Online experience strongly encouraged
· ArcGIS Server, Spatial Analyst, Network Analyst, SQL, or Python preferred but not required
· We are a Microsoft Office 365 team
MGP offers a competitive salary and benefit package including healthcare, 401(k) with company match, life and disability insurance, professional enrichment, corporate team building, and generous paid-time-off plan. Here at MGP, we believe that people drive success and we are looking for the right person to strengthen our team.
MGP is an equal opportunity employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com