Website Monmouth County Sheriff's Office
Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office
Salary: $55,000-60,000 per year
Benefits: PERS pension, health insurance, dental plan, 457 plan, conference support
• Maintaining a county wide data set for the purpose of dispatch.
• Creating and publishing various geocoding locators and map configurations on a weekly basis.
• Working with and troubleshooting in Spillman CAD system.
• Administering for ARCGIS server, ARCGIS Online, and ARCGIS license manager.
• Creating professional level map products for various departments.
• Answering helpdesk tickets relating to GIS.
• Administering for various ICS (incident command systems.)
Essential Job Skills:
• Must be familiar with the geocoding toolset and locators for ARC 10.6.1.
• Must be familiar with publishing layers and map services.
• Must be familiar/have experience with ARCGIS Server 10.6.1 configuration.
• Must be familiar with Model Builder
• Must have advanced GIS editing skills and cartographic design skills
• Must have excellent communication skills in person, through email, and over phone.
• Must have experience with creating map products for various needs and departments.
• Must be familiar with maintaining databases and layers (Especially address point and road center lines.)
• Must be familiar with coordinate system transformations
• Must be familiar with ARCSDE, AGO, and/or Portal for ARCGIS
• 1- 3 years experience in the GIS field.
• Proficiency with Python scripting
• Familiarity with ARCGIS collector
• Background with a police CAD system
• A familiarity adobe suite of editing and publishing software
• A familiarity with NENA next gen 911 standards
• GISP certification
*If interested in the position please send a resume to Andrew Calvo at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com