Website Optimal GEO
Optimal GEO is in search of a GIS Specialist with a SECRET clearance to work onsite with our client located at Ft Belvoir, VA. The primary tasks will involve performing Geographic Information System analysis and development, creating processes and procedures for tasks associated with GIS database creation, data modeling and data conversion. Other tasks include:
· Developing and implementing spatial database configuration management, maintenance and publication procedures
· Developing computer scripts as required to publish, maintain and analyze spatial databases
· Logical and physical data modeling activities using appropriate design tools such as Entity-Relationship models
· 5 years of experience in the Geospatial Sciences (Geography, Photogrammetry, Cartography, Imagery Analysis, GIS, Surveying, etc.) is required
· Experience with Esri’s ArcGIS Professional is required
· Experience with Esri’s ArcSDE is preferred
· A Bachelor’s degree is preferred in Remote Sensing, Photogrammetry, Surveying, GIS, or Geography
· Education can be substituted with an additional 5 years of experience in the Geospatial Sciences
Optimal Geo Inc., provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Optimal Geo Inc., complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Optimal Geo Inc., expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit secure.entertimeonline.com.