MDA Information Systems LLC
MDA Information Systems LLC is looking for a Geospatial Operations Analyst at one of our on-site customer locations in Springfield, VA. This position provides processing services and product quality support, and is an opportunity to work on projects that support some of our nation’s fundamental defense services. MDA employees work closely with esteemed customers to develop solutions that allow them to carry out high-stakes national security missions.
The Company: MDA Information Systems LLC is a major supplier of weather information and geospatial intelligence. Our firm serves a diverse client base including commercial and governmental organizations in agriculture, energy, defense, and civilian government.
We are an industry leader in earth observation remote sensing technology and image processing. We build satellite ground systems that enable users to acquire and process imagery from the most sophisticated Earth-observing satellites in the world-much of the satellite imagery that yofau see on Google Maps was generated by our software!
Must be a US Citizen and hold an active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Available to work on rotational shifts as part of a 24×7 operational team
- Perform imagery processing and review
- Asses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures
- Identify and then elevate, if necessary, issues in processing and products
- Provide user assistance
- Ensure systems and products are vetted using test plans and methodologies
- Coordinate and collaborate with analysts
- Be proactive in making recommendations for efficiency improvements in processing and PQ
- Assist in the development of processes and procedures for operational processing
- Be flexible and assist in other duties as needed by the customer
- Demonstrated ability to clearly communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong multi-tasking skills and ability to meet time critical needs/demands with close attention to detail
- Demonstrated understanding of user needs and operational environments
- Demonstrated capability and success working in a customer environment with a multi-contractor, geographically diverse team
- Formal training/previous work experiences in product quality techniques and assessment in relation to Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Familiar with scripting languages and modeling tools used in data analysis
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://www.Click2Apply.net/rndpnbnhv2zsmqr5 →